Impact Romania focuses on institutionalized Romanian orphans and young adult orphans now living independently in northwest Romania.
Impact Romania disciples and develops Romanian orphans by:
- Teaching Jesus Christ as the foundation of life and restoration
- Creating a supportive “culture of growth in community” for orphans
- Training orphans in family relationships and life-skills.
- Helping orphans receive education, career training, and job opportunities
- Encouraging Romanian orphans to help other Romanian orphans
Romania Orphan Outreach
We are committed to providing support for four Romanian orphanage communities. Presently, this takes the form of weekly visits by our staff & volunteer teams who build relationships, lead programs, and just have fun together. Many practical needs, such as supplying firewood, fruit, and medicine are also met.
Staff & Volunteer Community
(Pas Cu Pas)
The heart of our mission is located in the city of Cluj-Napoca in the northeast region of Transylvania. This is where our 30 volunteers (half of whom are orphans) and 5 national staff experience healing, support, growth and “family” through Bible study, training sessions, service opportunities, retreats, and professional counselling.
Visiting teams provide a welcome boost to the staff and volunteer community. The main goals are to encourage the community with friendship, ideas, program support, and spiritual interaction. The life-changing relationships that have been forming since 2001 are supporting our community of healing, restoration and spiritual growth for hearts that have experienced deep abandonment and abuse.